A website for any business is built for a number of goals – one important objective is to ensure that the site does well in search engines like Yahoo and Google, so that it attracts the desired traffic. Understanding the importance, web designers run down a checklist, which include appropriate actions which need to be taken to ensure that the end result is not limited to a beautifully designed website, but one which is search engine friendly as well. There are a number of processes, which ensure that SEO is in place as a website is launched.
Search engine friendly websites usually have some typical characteristics. These include:
- Web pages are created with different meta tag elements, title above paragraphs, tags, images and also helpful photographs which help optimisation.
- The website is mobile friendly with specific responsive website design features.
- Website navigation and content is designed in a way to help site visitors. People will stay on your site for a long time, bounce rate reduces.
- An internal linking structure is established with crawlable links. More internal pages need to be linked.
- These days, more and more businesses are turning towards mobile friendly websites. Designers are considering different aspects of SEO when designing a website. It is not just about how a website looks to the user; it is also about how the search engines sees the websites.
So, why is a SEO web design good for your business?
Get Constant Traffic
With a SEO friendly website, it is possible to measure the performance of your website in terms of traffic. Since SEO works 24/7, a SEO friendly website helps in promoting the business non-stop. With SEO, you will be able to determine, which page on the website is visited more often and also how many visitors viewed a website. Based on the data, it is possible to make changes in the page data or information.
Improves Brand Awareness
With a SEO friendly website design, your site ranks higher on search engines. With top results, your website is able to reach out to a greater number of people. People get to know more about your brand, which increases its credibility and improves awareness.
Better Return on Investment (ROI)
SEO helps in improving the performance of a website. With very little investment, you get more profits and benefits, which means better ROI when compared to profits which are received from paid ads. With a SEO web design, sales increase with improved awareness, especially in case of start-up businesses which do not have enough funds to invest in various advertisement campaigns.
Helps in Business Growth
An SEO friendly website helps in increasing your profits and boosts sales. It helps in bringing new customers and also helps in retaining old ones. An SEO friendly website helps to promote your products online in many different ways. Your site is able to reach the targeted audience and the potential customers. Thus, with a SEO friendly web design, you are able to aim for the future growth of your business and also expand your business.
Helps in Facing Competition
With better optimization of a website, businesses can now increase their sales. Businesses who wish to stay ahead of the competition, need to have an SEO friendly website. If your search leads the search engine results, you will be able to challenge your competition like never before. Getting customers will be easy and can improve the profits of your business in an amazing away.
By having an SEO design, you will be able to continuously improve your business as you reap the benefits of SEO techniques.
- You will be able to lower your marketing expenditure over a period of time as the break-even costs go down. Sales increase with lesser efforts in terms of marketing or other spending.
- Your website will be able to attract the targeted organic traffic, without any additional investment.
- Business valuation increases with various built-in marketing techniques. In fact, it is easier to sell your business at quite a higher price.
- As there are more qualified sales leads, the business becomes a fun place to work. Stress often gets reduced.
- It is easy to maintain Google ranking positions over a time and you will be able to grow the number of keywords your site ranks for.
- Companies are able to increase their sales, even when they are new or they have just launched their products and services.
When the website is designed, keeping in mind the SEO factors, the page starts ranking from the time it is in existence. It starts attracting visitors from search engines at a steady rate and the results can be tracked too. When SEO is incorporated from the designing stage, you can spend lesser time and also money in adding SEO friendly things, to have your website rank in search engines. You need to hire skilled and experienced designers who know how to create SEO friendly websites.
Not every website is built with SEO strategies in mind. Is your website not in the top keyword search rankings? Talk to our experts to have a complimentary review on your website. Our team will advise on what needs to be done to improve the rankings and boost your business.