We've all heard how important "websites" and "web apps" are for a startup. It is one of the first things that customers notice when interacting with a startup business.
Every startup requires an easy-to-use, dependable website that serves its purpose. It assists them in attracting visitors and potential customers by allowing them to learn about the company, its product, and its benefits.
Since many startups are clueless about web development and how they can apply it to improve their credibility, we at Swift Dev Labs are here to guide them.
We'll also explain how you can succeed in the process. Let's first understand the various web development stages.
Phases of web development for startups
- Goal identification: Define and write down the precise objectives you want the new website to fulfil before you start the website creation process. Every website or programme has a purpose, be it marketing, making sales, giving customers support, or any mix of these. Hence, writing and specifying goals aids in the planning of subsequent phases of website development.
- Wireframe creation: At this stage, the web developer constructs the fundamental wireframe that depicts the appearance of your website. It will have a few graphic elements and content.
- Content creation: In this stage, we, as your web developers, with the help of our content writers, will write valuable content for you. This will encourage your customers to buy or subscribe to your product.
- Web designing: This stage entails giving the website a visual appeal by adding colours, icons, buttons, images, and videos. If you are a startup company, we will give you a plethora of design templates that will depict how your website will look after completion.
- Developing and testing: It's time to construct the website after the design and content are done. Using the wireframe and supplied information, the developer will produce the features and functionalities by the specifications. After the development work is over, a tester will be hired to look for flaws and errors to give a user-friendly experience to your customers.
- Launching- At this point, the website or web app is ready to go live. To monitor performance and manage issues, a dedicated team will be assigned that will analyse the web-loading time and other required issues. We can also add many functionalities and features after this stage as per your requirements.
Benefits of web development for startups
As a startup, your company’s website is the most valuable resource to improve your overall profitability. Hence, you must choose a leading web development company in Singapore that will help you create a seamless website.
Here are some benefits of web development for startups:
- Helps in advertising and marketing your goods and services
- Generates more leads
- Better traffic
- Improved your brand identity
- Better accessibility to your customers
Building a website from scratch is not difficult, but customising it to meet customers' needs can be challenging. Swift Dev Labs is a leading web and mobile app development company in Singapore that provides the best custom web and mobile app development services to both startups and already existing companies.
If you want to design and develop your website according to your specifications, we can help you with that!